"Never judge a book by it's movie"~ J. W. Eagan

Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome!

This will be the first blog post for our new Book Club Blog. First we need to decide a name! Please comment if you can think of something better than 'Wednesday Night Book Club', it's all I could think of at the time.

I google'd a few and saw some play with the word liturature like 'Lit Ladies' etc. Any idea's? Should we keep it simple, or should we do something funny? Happy Valley Woman that read, No boys allowed, Girls night out reading... I'm not sure..

Anyway, welcome to the blog, please check back, post and comment as often as you'd like. We can use this blog to keep track of the books we're read, we can rate them, we can start whatever we want. Thanks for joining our book club, and if you haven't we meet every other wednesday night at 7pm in Springville/Spanish area. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the name the way it is, simple. Glad there is a blog to follow. Great idea my dear!

    ReplyDelete